Followers

Translate

Monday, September 21, 2015

Many Thanks Sunflower Bunny

Coffee of the Day - Pumpkin Spice (yep, again!)

I have been one busy little bee behind the scenes, making things for the upcoming hops as well as a guest designer gig. but I figured it was high time I made something just for 'funsies' that I could post and share with all of you NOW! :) not to mention that I needed a thank you card to mail out.


I have been digging through my digital files to actually use some of these wonderful images I have had for a while. One such image is here on today's card. it's by Digital Delights by Louby Loo and called 'Flowering Bertie.' I colored the flower to look like a sunflower. papers are from the Basic Grey Indian Summer collection, leaves are by Prima, dies are Spellbinder, orange ribbon is SU!, sentiment sticker is by SRM Stickers (sorry about the glare - it's  not like that irl), and buttons are from my vintage stash. I'm not sure who makes the golden burlap twine, as I bought it on Etsy.

the sunflower center on the image was covered in distress stickles, as was the edge of that die. I added a few border dots with my white gel pen. oh yes, if you look VERY closely, you will see an itty bitty brass acorn charm hanging from the bow. :)

Hope your week is off to a grand start!

Challenges:
Craft-Dee Bow Z - anything goes with a handmade bow
Crafting From the Heart - anything goes
Choux Choux Paper Art - Halloween Blog Hop Linky Party (fall project)
Melonheadz - try something new (it's my 1st attempt tying one of those loopy bows with twine. you don't even want to know how long it took my goofy fingers to tie this thing!)
Little Claire - autumn
QKR - 3 is a Crowd (3 buttons and 3 loops of twine)
Really Reasonable Ribbon - 'orange' you glad it's autumn with ribbon or trim
Emerald Faeries - thank you
Dream Valley - autumn colors
Creative Fingers - anything goes

19 comments:

Gail said...

This is such a cute image and glad you dug it out! I love the texture in the center of the sunflower, too. I like all the little touches you've done including that tiny charm. Pretty card and such pretty ribbon and bow! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ for our September challenge! Hugs, Gail

Anita said...

What such a cute card! Yum on the coffee!

Unknown said...

Great card, love the cute image,colours and embellishments. Thanks for joining our challenge at Dream Valley and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member X

Sammy said...

Oh how lovely! And that tiny acorn... LOVE! Fabulous card hun. x

Fikreta said...

gorgeus card
have a nice day
hugs

Maria said...

Such a cute fall card with bunny! Lovely ribbon treatment, too!

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous card, such a cute image and lovely warm colours.
Pauline
x

Dawn said...

Super cute little image Jennifer & I love all the little additions to your card!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Lori said...

How cute! Love the image and those pretty leaves. Cool texture on the sunflower, too. So happy that you linked up to my first ever challenge!

karalschuknecht said...

Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

NanaConnie said...

Absolutely adorable, Jen! Love that sweet image and great embellishments, especially the leaves. Time for my DT hat - Thanks so much for joining us at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck and come play again, won't you?
NanaConnie DT

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning Fall creation Jennifer!! That image is so sweet and I love the added leaves all tied up so pretty here! :)

Karen Letchworth said...

This is awesome, Jennifer. Thanks so much for sharing with us, and please join us again soon.
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Lisa Minckler said...

Bwahahahaha, I saw the coffee hop this morning and I immediately thought of you and OF COURSE, you'll be there...LOL. Hi Jennifer!!!!!! My grandma is visiting us this week and I haven't had too much time to come visit people and I finally got a chance this morning and wanted to come tell you thank you for your very sweet comments on my halloweeny makes. It feels so good to be on your blog again and see what you're up to. Your thank you card is wonderful! Of course I'm partial to the sunflower being a Kansas girl and all. So, awesome choice there ;) And that freaking tiny acorn charm...adorable!!
Big hugs to you,
Lisa x

Eemeli said...

Very nice creation. I really like the color scheme. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafting From The Heart and good luck in the draw.

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a lovely card!

Thank you for participating in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is a cute, cute card! Love the way you did your leaf cluster, and how that picks up on the sunflower in your stamped image. Great embellishing!!! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Unknown said...

What a fun fall themed card! I love your embellishment.
Thanks for playing along at RRR! Hope to see you again soon.

Jenn
DT

Helen said...

A great, fun card - love it!

Thanks for joining us at Little Claire

Helen
(DT Member)